99,000 KRW

• 120 day

131,000 KRW

Please carefully read
the Terms and Conditions

img
View details
Terms and Conditions
[QR CODE] ESIM_MEDIUM PLAN • The product comes with unlimited data at 5Mbps speed, 11,000 won of credit for calls (264 won/min), and SMS (110 won/each). • Service is only available with foreign passports. • The joining fee is included. • The phone number cannot be switched to other services. • Service active right away at the arrival date with 2 days pre-order in advance. • Operation time for activation and customer service center: Monday to Saturday, 10:00 – 19:00. (KST) • The fee is based on the domestic phone number, more credits run out with international call or SMS service. • The call and SMS credits are rechargeable by contacting Chingu's customer service, it is valid when the plan is active. • Service terminated when it expires and without extension. • The activation QR code will be sent via email, it will be sent from Monday to Saturday, 10:00 – 19:00. (KST) • QR code delivery may be delayed depending on circumstances. • Service starts counting down once it is activated in Korea. • Service active right away at the arrival date with 2 days pre-order in advance. • Service is only available in Korea. • Refund is not available after activation. Service can only be activated with the customer’s passport, a refund is also unavailable with failed activation by another person's passport. • Cancellation policy Based on Korean Standard Time (GMT +9:00) Order cancellation 3 days before entering Korea: 100% refund 1-2 days before the SIM collection date: Non-refundable Please contact Chingu Mobile customer service at least 3 days entering Korea if you have any changes to your schedule.

Review

Leacvlr

[QR CODE] ESIM_MEDIUM PLAN
    Really great plan ! Connexion works sooo well, you should try it !

Emmi

This SIM card is really convenient. The unlimited data is rare to find and works really well. After I installed it I did not have a single issue and plan to use this product the next time I return to Korea.

Bakhodir

Два месяца назад я приехал в Корею 🇰🇷 и от Chingu Mobile купил сим карту на месяц . Честно говорю я очень доволен своим выбором! Связь отличная, интернет стабильный и быстрый . Отличное качество и прекрасное соотношение цены и качества. Всем Рекомендую

Edu123

Good cery good

Rebecca

The staff is nice and the instruction is clear. The whole process is so smooth! The eSIM is well connected to my phone ^^

TING

ESIM非常方便,抵達韓國後用機場的wifi掃描QR code就可以啟動
    也不需要聯繫客服開通

還可以保留自己國家的SIM卡,不影響到
    推薦給不想要換SIM卡的人~

網路很快~下次會再回購!
    五星好評 !!!

Raisie

I been purchasing my Sim cards everytime i go to Korea with Chingu mobile. Easy to use and so affordable!